"Christmas Made in the South"
November 16 - 18, 2018
SAVANNAH INTERNATIONAL TRADE & CONVENTION CENTER
We would like to welcome everyone to the 30th annual "Christmas Made in the South" at the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center.
The following are miscellaneous items pertaining to this event:
1. The Savannah International Trade & Convention Center is located directly across the river from historic Savannah; exit International Blvd. off Hwy. 17. For those coming in from out of town exit I-16 east to Savannah off I-95, take Hwy. 17 across the river and follow the directions to the Trade & Convention Center. The physical address is One International Drive, Savannah, GA 31402. In case of an emergency, the number at the convention center is 912.447.4000. For additional information, please visit our website at www.madeinthesouthshows.com.
2. Setup will be on Thursday, November 15th from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Enclosed is a sign that must be completed with your name and booth number. Please print clearly and display in your front windshield for move in and move out. This sign must be displayed before you will be given entrance into the loading bay / parking lot area. Early arriving RV's must check in with security before spending the night at the Trade Center. Due to the limitations in the bay area, exhibitors are strongly encouraged to load in from the parking lot close to the loading bay area. If you must unload in the loading bay, please do so as soon as possible as there is limited space. Please let us know immediately if you have a handicap sticker. The registration desk will be located in the front of the exhibit hall. Be sure to bring your own means of transporting your merchandise as there will be no floats available at this facility. Show hours are Friday 10-6, Saturday 10-6, and Sunday 11-5. The building will be open to exhibitors two hours before the show opens on Friday and an hour and a half before opening on Saturday and Sunday. Breakdown must not begin before 5:00 p.m. on Sunday.
3. After unloading and during the show all vehicles must park away from the bay loading area in the gravel / sand lot. Also during the show it is very important that all exhibitor vehicles be parked in the sand / gravel lot to make room for our customers!!!
4. IMPORTANT: As a reminder for those needing electricity you must download the electrical form from the Trade Center's website at www.savtcc.com. If you do not have access to the internet please call and we will mail the form to you. Anyone who does not pay for electrical in advance will incur a $30.00 price increase plus tax.
5. RV's must be self-contained and park on the right hand side of the parking lot. Drop offs must also be parked in this same area, the side closest to the loading bays in the packed sand lot. All exhibitors must park in this lot during the show to make room for additional customer parking.
6. For those needing lodging our host facility will be the Wingate by Wyndham. This facility is located at I-95, Exit 104 at the airport. This is approximately 15 minutes from the Trade & Convention Center. Our contracted rates at the Wingate by Wyndham are $89.00 per night for single/double occupancy. For reservations call 912-544-1180. Be sure to indicate you are affiliated with Carolina Shows, Inc. or “Christmas Made in the South” when making reservations. All reservations must be confirmed by check or credit card by October 15, 2018 to obtain this rate.
7. IMPORTANT: Bring enough of your work for the entire show. If you sell out you will need to stay for the remainder of the show.
8. Each exhibitor will be required to collect the Georgia 7% sales tax and mail to the Georgia Department of Revenue. The forms for filing the sales tax will be given to you at registration.
9. Each exhibitor is allotted 3 exhibitor badges for entrance into the show and may be picked up at the registration desk. Additional badges are available for $4.00 each or complimentary tickets for $3.00. Be sure to WRITE YOUR NAME on your badge.
10. Hostesses will be available to relieve those who are alone and need to take a break. Breaks must be limited to 10 minutes. Please sign up at the registration desk on setup day if you need this service.
11. IMPORTANT: NO KITS, IMPORTS, OR CRAFT SUPPLIES ARE ALLOWED. Only items hand crafted by you will be acceptable. Misrepresentation of these rules can result in the closing of an exhibitor’s booth without recourse or refund and will not be considered for participation in future Carolina Shows, Inc. events.
12. IMPORTANT: Please stay within your space. This includes chairs, tables, props, etc. Items in the aisles will be removed or put back into your space. Eight foot sides are encouraged. Tables must be covered to the floor and your display must look attractive from all sides. Exhibitors are encouraged to decorate their booth in some fashion in keeping with the Christmas theme! (i.e. lights, ribbons, trees, etc.).
13. NOTE: Show balances are due 60 days prior to the show. If you have an outstanding balance we have enclosed an invoice. If we have not received your final payment within 10 days of receipt of this letter, we will assume you are not participating in this event and your space may be given to someone on our waiting list.
We would like to wish everyone the best of luck, good selling, and for those coming in from out of town HAVE A SAFE TRIP!
IMPORTANT – Dates for the Savannah Spring Show are March 8-10, 2019! Jurying will begin December 1, 2018. Applications for all shows will be mailed out in late October and on www.MadeInTheSouthShows.com.